Most Popular »
- Mud and Blood 2.3
- Hex Empire
- Mud and Blood 2.6
- Warfare 1944
- Desert Warfare 2
- Mud and Blood 2.c
- Elite Forces: Clone Wars
- Warfare 1917
- Sniper Duty
Top Rated »
- Creeper World: Evermore (4.83)
- StarBaron (4.82)
- Eridani (4.79)
- Elf Tree Defense (4.78)
- Warfare 1917 (4.64)
- 1066 (4.63)
- Frontier (4.63)
- Pandemic 2 (4.63)
- Sands of the Coliseum (4.62)
- Steambirds Survival (4.62)
New Games »
Others are playing
Contact Us * Required fields
* IMPORTANT NOTE: please UPGRADE to the latest version of Flash. Uninstall any previous versions first and fresh install the latest version from here.
* If none of our games are working after Flash is installed correctly, check to see if your PC Firewall (such as ZoneAlarm, Symantec, Comodo, etc..) are blocking media files loading from our site because sometimes they are blocked intentionally/unintentionally by PC administrator. In most cases, when none of the games are working, it's most likely that your firewall is the reason for this.
* If you're having problems with certain flash games, try the followings before reporting a problem:
Q1: Game is not loading or taking forever to load.
A1: If you're on a slow internet connection such as 56k modem, it may take awhile to complete loading the game. Please stay patient and sometimes simply refreshing the page works for those on a faster internet connection if it gets stuck at loading, otherwise report this problem to us.
Q2: Game frequently freezes or stops responding while playing.
A2: You could try the followings to troubleshoot the problem:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash first (see important note above). Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh) on the game area while it's running. From the context menu, select "Settings" and then click on the "Local Storage" tab. Increase the size of "Local Storage" to 10MB or to Unlimited.
- Clear your browser cache/temporary files.
- Have your browser's "Privacy Setting" accept/allow cookies from canopian.com
Q3: Game screen is cut off or is not showing full game screen, or game area size is too small for my screen.
A3: Report this issue to us and we'll fix it or use a full screen mode available on top of the game page. To increase screen size in Internet Explore -> increase the zoom level, 100% to something bigger on bottom right corner of the browser. In Firefox, on top of the menu, click on View-> Zoom -> Zoom In.
Q4: I've saved my game before but it's not restoring it to where I left off last time.
A4: Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh) on the game area while it's running. From the context menu, select "Settings" and then click on the "Local Storage" tab. Increase the size of "Local Storage" to 10MB or to Unlimited.
If you think your flash cache files have been corrupted, you can choose to clear files in "Local Storage" by visiting http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Lastly and once again, make sure that your Flash is updated to the latest version as some games require the most recent version to take full advantage of its features. If you continue to have problems even after clean (re)installation of Flash, you may contact us for further assistance. However, we may not be able to help you in a case where your pc does not meet minimum system requirements for some games.
Last updated: 09/18/2011
Hey, we got some cool banners for you! Just feel free to add these banners to your homepage or profile: